Recipe of the Week - Scrumptious Seafood Stew
Our recipe of the week features a protein packed seafood stew which is both nutrient dense and delicious. It includes a bunch of lean protein sources like scallops, shrimp, and salmon to supply your muscles with quality protein and since its low calorie, it will also help trim your waistline. The best part about this recipe is that its very easy to make and you will be enjoying this healthy meal in no time. Enjoy!
Ingredients:
* 1 medium onion chopped
* 2 tsp minced garlic - fry in large stew pot with olive oil
* 1 pound salmon diced (unusually good in this stew)
* 1 pound large (colossal) scallops
* 1 pound peeled, cooked shrimp (large size)
* 1 pound diced halibut or tilapia
* 1 can (10 oz) minced clams and juice
* 1 (14 oz) can tomatoes
* 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
* 4 bay leaves
* 1 tsp tarragon, parsley, basil dried each
* 2 chicken bouillon cubes mixed in 2 cups water
* 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
Directions:
Cook onions and garlic until soft. Do not brown. Add all other ingredients, stir, cover and cook over low to medium heat (do not boil). The seafood will cook in 15-20 mins. Add wine or lemon juice if desired. Recipe makes several servings. Enjoy!

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog.I am appreciating your effort.
ReplyDeleteThe knowledge you provide is a real asset we have. Keep on posting such valuable articles. I like your blog design as well.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this bog,today I learned to do very nice dish,I never forget this moment, I waiting for your new thing.Nice to visit here.Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThere are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
ReplyDeleteI have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteMedical Education
Fairly excellent submit, This webpage presents helpful data to us, I praise you
Thank you!
Thanks for posting this. i really had good time reading this.
ReplyDeleteThis site is cool. i visit here evaryday.
ReplyDeleteHey check out my blog too. I hope i have some interesting stuff too
ReplyDelete